For Appointment



Susan Bradshaw mediatiing
  • Is the decree working as planned?
  • Are the expectations different than anticipated?
  • Have changes in the children’s schedule made the parenting plan unworkable?
  • Is one parent moving out of state?

It is common to need changes to your original decree. Sometimes you can figure this out yourselves without returning to court. Sometimes you may need a mediator to assist with minor changes. Significant changes may require a modification or an, “Order To Show Cause,” to create changes. We can help in all of these circumstances.

First Year Follow-up

It always looks good on paper but leaving the mediation and living it is another story. All of our clients will receive a free two-hour session in the year after the divorce to make any adjustments to their original plan.